Anees Bazmee Says Salman Khan Yet To Give Dates For 'No Entry' Sequel
Mar 19, 2016 MoviesNow4U Team
Filmmaker Anees Bazmee says he is ready with the script of "No Entry Mein Entry" and is just waiting to get the dates of superstar Salman Khan.
The "Dabangg" actor is currently wrapping up "Sultan", which is set for an Eid release this year. The 50-year-old actor will then work in a film directed by Kabir Khan and will reunite with Sooraj Barjatya for a project.
Salman is also in talks to star in a film directed by Atul Aghnihotri and brother Sohail Khan's forthcoming venture.
Bazmee says Salman, who will be seen playing a double role, has liked the script but the project will go forward once dates are locked.
"I had narrated the scrip to Salman (Khan) and he had liked it very much. But since he is playing a double role, we need a lot more dates of his. That is the only issue. Salman (Khan) is a very busy man these days. So it is between him and my producer Boney Kapoor to decide and lock the dates," Bazmee told PTI.
Sequel to the 2005 blockbuster "No Entry", the film will also feature Anil Kapoor and Fardeen Khan in double roles. No actress has been finalised yet.
The filmmaker, who has directed movies like "Welcome", "Singh is Kinng" and "Ready", is currently scripting his next, "Aankhen 2".
The 2002 heist thriller "Aankhen" was directed by Vipul Shah and starred Amitabh Bachchan in the lead role.
There were reports that the sequel might star John Abraham along with Amitabh Bachhan but Bazmee said nothing is finalised.
"I am still writing the film. I believe I am a writer first, then a director. I am yet to decide on who will be in it. John (Abraham) is a dear friend so if I ask him, he will be more than happy to be a part of the film. But nothing has been finalised."
The director had previously claimed he was yet to receive his full fee for directing his last year release "Welcome Back".
Bazmee claimed he has still not received his payment from producer Firoz Nadiadwala and hopes it gets cleared soon as apart from him, there are many technicians also waiting to get paid.
He is currently the face of producer Nitin Mishra's cricket team, 'Lucknow Nawabs' for the second season of BCL (Box Cricket League).
Anees Bazmee, Salman Khan, No Entry sequel
Subscribe to our newsletter for latest movie, trailer, poster, video, celebrity photos, news and more...
'Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy' teaser out Aug 25, 2019
Janhvi Kapoor trolled for holding book upside down Aug 25, 2019